The IM&A Community is a medium to facilitate and foster collaboration between IT and analytics managers from CAUDIT member organisations. Engagement by the Community focus's on providing an opportunity for participants to regularly interact and expand their knowledge and expertise in the disciplines of information management and analytics within the higher education sector.
The Community is designed for practitioners who are actively involved in:
- Data analysis and management
- Information governance, management and security
- Business intelligence and analytics
The Community welcomes collaboration with a number of organisations including combining resources with members of ANUDO (The Australian Network of Universities Data Officers)
The CoP members are responsible for fulfilling the following terms of reference:
- Introduce domain experts within the group, as well as more broadly within member organisations.
- Monitor emerging technologies.
- Examine new processes and procedures.
- Discover best practices.
- Publish and make available any artefacts produced by the Community of Practice to the CAUDIT Repository. These may include previous event details, information insights, and development opportunities.
- Provide a single cohesive and integrated national higher education reference point for Australian and New Zealand University IM&A representation, with the aim of broader representation, collaboration and integration with national and international initiatives which benefit the sector.
How to join the Information Management & Analytics Community
Open to IT, eResearch and Library staff from CAUDIT member organisations, members of the Community engage through the following channels:
- Email distribution list
- Teams Channels