Welcome to the CAUDIT Product Showcase
Integrating digital commerce with the student experience to generate new revenue streams and remain competitive
Balance Internet - experts in digital commerce.
Since 2008, Balance have been delivering intuitive solutions to simplify complex digital commerce systems. Our experts innovate and power experiences with smart technology to get results. We implement high performing digital commerce solutions for education institutions, government agencies and leading brands.
Balance are the trusted digital solution partner for numerous leading Australian universities, working to facilitate digital commerce for accredited and non-accredited courses and programs delivered in person and online, merchandise, course materials and others. Our first-hand experience has resulted in a deep understanding of the complexities within a university ecosystem.
Further, Balance have delivered Skill Finder, a digital skills micro credential marketplace for the Australian Government.
We accelerate digital commerce experiences for education institutions and enhance the learning environment with easy-to-use solutions.
Balance Internet are a platinum and specialised Adobe Commerce partner.
Disruptive innovation is changing the way the world learns.
At this product showcase, in partnership with Adobe Commerce, Balance Internet will demonstrate how integrating digital commerce with the student experience can:
- Capture potential students at varying and new stages of the learner journey
- Create a new revenue stream by commercialising IP and increase financial resilience, while further incorporating sales of university courses, programs, merchandise, events, student social and community activities
- Improve the student experience through an integrated digital ecosystem – inclusive of curriculum management systems, student management systems & CRMs, learning management systems, financial systems and ERPs
- Include automations for eligibility assessments, enrolments, deferrals and cancelations of enrolments, as well as automations for credit certificates and academic statements
- Support fundraising, rentals and bonds
- Support multi-tenant environment with respective financial flows and reconciliation processes
- Ensure tech investment supports local and global business initiatives
- Showcase how commerce can be integrated with established ecosystems
- Support one off and subscription payment models using credit cards, digital wallets, buy now pay later, and other payment methods with cost of acceptance passing through or absorbing surcharges
- Fuse personalisation and analytics with customer data platforms
Presented by Balance Internet
James Horne, CEO, Balance Internet
Kostya Ogar, Head of Solution Design & Architecture, Balance Internet
Michael Smith, Creative Director, Balance Internet
Mike Lynch, Enterprise Commerce Specialist, Adobe
Larissa Denham, Manager Partner Program, CAUDIT
View the recording and presentation slides
For CAUDIT Members only
Balance Internet contact details
Name: Rex Mavin, Solution and Partner Sales Consultant
Phone: +61 405 008 726