Applications for the Inaugural CAUDIT Awards for 2019 are now open. Before you enter, here are some things to consider, to assist in preparing the application.
- Select the most relevant Award category for the activity /initiative
- Ensure the conditions of entry/eligibility requirements have been met
- Read through and make sure you understand the selection criteria. The judging panel will use these criteria to determine eligibility and assess the application
- Review file attachments below, so you know what to prepare to upload with your application.
- Go to the online submission form to get started on your application.
Please note: PDF, DOC and DOCX files only are supported. File size limit is 16MB
File attachments that can be included with each submission include:
- Separate list upload for activities/initiatives with five or more applicants.
Please include First Name, Last Name, Position/Job Title, Organisation and Email details. The project team lead should be the first person listed in the document
- Additional information (max 2 A4 pages) about the initiative/activity that is not captured via the online submission form. See the criteria page for further details.
- Two brief testimonials (max 300 words per testimonial) from direct reports, peers and/or senior staff (required)
- A letter of endorsement from member organisation's Member Representative (CIO, CDO, IT Director) (required)