CAUDIT Procurement Priorities
Leading up to 30 September 2020, CAUDIT is working with it’s members to establish a prioritised list of procurement activities to guide activities over the next 12-18 months. We are currently undergoing the initial consulting phase; member institutions may request a discussion with CAUDIT or make a written submission. The broad schedule is as follows:
- Consulting – 27 July 2020 until 14 August 2020 – meetings with member institutions, written submissions, market scan, etc.
- Short-Listing – 17 August 2020 until 28 August – CAUDIT Strategic Procurement Committee and CAUDIT Executive will reduce items from consultation down to around 25 items for prioritisation by the membership.
- Prioritisation Survey – 31 August 2020 until 11 September 2020 – Prioritisation survey by CAUDIT Member Institutions; this will convert the short-list into a prioritised list and will allow for additional guidance and feedback from members.
- Publication & Business Plan – by 30 September 2020 – once the list has been prioritised, it will be published on the CAUDIT website, with public and sensitive information separated.
CAUDIT Member Representatives, Associate Directors and the USLC list will be used to distribute more sensitive information about the process.
For further information:
- Staff at CAUDIT member institutions are able to join the University Software Licencing Community to receive updates.
- Visit the USLC website.
- For more information, please contact Steve Johnston, Director, Strategic Procurement at email@example.com.