The 2022 CAUDIT Spring Members' Meeting was held on 12-14 October 2022 in Brisbane.
Staff working at CAUDIT Member Institutions can view the presentations from the Spring Members' Meeting via the links below:
- Vice-Chancellor address
- Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor and President, The University of Queensland
- CAUDIT Pillar – Capability and Experience. Cassandra Spencer, Director, Capability & Experience
- The digital pulse - diversity, recruitment and retention. Nick Tate, ACS President
- Reimagining Leadership. Lou Markstrom, Results Group International
- Together with our new CAUDIT Members. Avondale University Wayne Hawken, IT Operations Manager & Engineer Navitas Warwick Calkin, Executive General Manager - Technology and Services
- CAUDIT Pillar – Benchmarking and Analytics. Steven Wojnarowski, Director Analytics and Insights
- Reimaging the campus presentation. Kathy Wheeler QUDIT Executive Officer
- Recruitment and retention, resourcing reimagined. Matthew Munson, Managing Director, Talent
- CAUDIT Pillar – Cybersecurity. Nikki Peever, Director Cybersecurity Program
- Data, cyber, legal and privacy - resilience across domains. David Banger Senior Managing Partner, Info tech
- CAUDIT Pillar – Procurement. Steve Johnston, Director Strategic Procurement
- CIO Skills Survey Cassandra Spencer, Director, Capability & Experience, CAUDIT.
- CAUDIT 2023 Achievements and 2023 Priorities
Held over two days, bi-annually, the CAUDIT Members' Meeting is a private forum for CIO’s/CDO’s and IT Directors to come together and discuss the latest trends within the sector, share solutions to common issues and identify areas of mutual interest. Member Representatives are welcome to invite their 2IC or other key staff to also attend the meeting. This is an excellent opportunity to connect with your peers and meet and welcome those new to their roles and the sector
View the meeting agenda here.