Members of the Identity & Access Management (IDAM) Community of Practice will hold a number of meetings throughout 2023. These sessions are planned to be informative and engaging and incorporate contributions from the community sector wide. Specific details about each session will be circulated through the Community channels closer to each date.
2023 IDAM Meeting Dates:
- Mar 28th – regroup/open chat/discussion
- Apr 26th - Wednesday, deferring from Tuesday ANZAC day] [Theta debrief - tbc]
- May 30th - presentation/panel [topic tbc ]
- June 27th - open chat/discussion
- July 25th - presentation/panel [topic tbc]
- Aug 29th - open chat/discussion
- Sept 26th - presentation/panel [topic tbc]
- Oct 31st - open chat /discussion
- Nov 28th - presentation/panel [topic tbc]
How to join the meetings
If you are not yet a member: Not yet a member of the community but would like to join? Please join using this sign-up link. Then refer to the information below.
If you are already a member: Existing members of the Community can find their meeting invitations in the Teams forum. To access this forum please visit the Accessing your Community Spaces page on the CAUDIT website for tips on how to find your community spaces and meetings within the Teams channels.
**Community Resources:** All community resources will be made available via the CAUDIT Community Resource page.