Members of the Information Management & Analytics Community of Practice will hold a number of meetings throughout 2023. These sessions are planned to be informative and engaging and incorporate contributions from the community sector wide. Specific details about each session will be circulated through the Community channels closer to each date.
2023 IM&A Meetings
- 29th March 2023 1.30pm - 2.30pm AEDT ECU Data Transformation Journey - Separate registration required for this event
- 30th March 2023 12:30pm – 2pm AEDT
- 29th June 2023 12:30pm – 2pm AEST
- 28th September 2023 12:30pm – 2pm AEST - Implications and Impacts of AI on Data Panel Session. Download information here
- 30th November 2023 12:30pm – 2pm AEDT-
How to join the meetings
If you are not yet a member: Not yet a member of the IM&A community but would like to join? Please join using this sign-up link. Then refer to the information below.
If you are already a member: Existing members of the IM&A Community can find the meeting invitations in the Teams forum. To access this forum please visit the Accessing your Community Spaces page on the CAUDIT website for tips on how to find your community spaces and meetings within the Teams channels.
Community Resources: All community resources will be made available via the CAUDIT website resource page. Simply search on the terms IM&A, Information Management, or Community