Welcome to the Showcase
Discover Gemini - the new Generative AI Multimodal Large Language Model (LLM)
presented by Google Cloud
Join us to see Gemini, Google's ground breaking Multimodal Large Language Model (LLM) and get a glimpse into Google's Generative AI solutions.
Google Cloud is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive webinar showcasing the ground breaking Gemini Multimodal Large Language Model for Generative AI. Multimodal LLMs represent a significant step forward in the capabilities of AI systems. By combining different modalities, they can potentially understand and interact with the world in a more nuanced way. Discover how Gemini can generalise and seamlessly understand, operate across and combine different types of information including text, code, audio, image and video. Multimodal LLMs are poised to revolutionise the way teaching and learning is conducted in educational institutions.
- Live demonstration of Gemini in action!
- Stay at the forefront of educational innovation by learning about the latest advancements in multimodal LLM capabilities
- Explore adoption and use cases for generative AI for Higher Education and Research, and the positive impact it has had on researchers and universities
- Hear about Google Cloud's AI ecosystem for enterprises
- Engage in a live Q&A session with our expert panelists, where you can ask questions and get valuable insights on how to leverage the Gemini and GenAI effectively
When: Thursday 29 February 1pm - 2pm AEDT
Where: Online via Microsoft Teams
Presented by Google Cloud
Craig Bruce, Head of Engineering for Public Sector and Education in ANZ
Jasper Wang, AI and Customer Engineer for Education and Research in ANZ
Greg Sawyer, CEO, CAUDIT
Google Cloud contact details:
Name: Melanie Brock, Head of Education & Research (Public Sector) Google Cloud - Northern Region ANZ
Phone: +61 417668745