Welcome to the Showcase
Education Infrastructure is Critical Infrastructure
presented by Vectra AI
A shift in tactics has led to an enormous upswing for cyber-attacks, and it’s not going away any time soon! Attackers are getting more sophisticated, and we need new ways to approach these problems.
Education is critical to our society just like any other resource such as Water or Electricity. There are a number of strategies that are being used to protect traditional critical infrastructure that we could also take advantage of in the educational sector.
Join Vectra AI and your peers to discuss challenges of security and risk management in an era of growing unknowns.
About Vectra AI
Vectra AI is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises. The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. The Vectra AI Platform with patented Attack Signal Intelligence empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced and urgent cyber-attacks in their hybrid environment. Vectra AI has 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and is the most referenced vendor by MITRE D3FEND. Organisations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI Platform and MDR services to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers.
When: Tuesday 24 October 1pm - 2pm AEDT
Where: Zoom webinar
View the recording and presentation slides here.
Presented by Vectra AI
Scott Herdman, Senior Solutions Architect
Nikki Peever, Director Cybersecurity, CAUDIT
Vectra AI contact details:
Name: Grant Collins , Regional Sales Manager
Phone: +61 405 737 099
What is Vectra AI's value to the sector?
- Vectra AI Offers a threat detection and response solution that can help the education sector protect their students and infrastructure to ensure the privacy and safety and student information and protect schools from unwanted downtime due to cyber incidents.
- Vectra AI solution leverages state of the art AI to help identify attacker behaviour in your environment without the undue noise that the majority of security solutions add. It provides clear detection use-cases out of the box unlike legacy SIEM solutions and in additional Vectra AI can provide a 24/7 Managed Detection and Response Service helping to augment your Security team.
- Erase the Unknown Unknowns across your Hybrid Network.
Who are the institutions/organisations that you are currently working with and what are the success stories?
- Whilst we can’t share names Vectra AI has strong presences in Secondary and Tertiary education facilities, along with broader reach into the Telco, BFSI, Mining, Utilities and Retail.
Do you have an offer for the sector with CAUDIT?
- Not at this stage, however we would welcome the opportunity to build an offer with CAUDIT for the education sector.