The 2022 CAUDIT Spring Members' Meeting was held on the 12-14 October 2022 in Brisbane.
Staff working at CAUDIT Member Institutions can view the presentations from the Spring Members' Meeting via the links below:
- Vice-Chancellor address. Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor and President, The University of Queensland
- CAUDIT Pillar – Capability and Experience. Cassandra Spencer, Director, Capability & Experience
- The Digital Pulse - Diversity, Recruitment and Retention. Nick Tate, ACS President
- Reimagining Leadership. Lou Markstrom, Results Group International
- Together with our new CAUDIT Members. Avondale University Wayne Hawken, IT Operations Manager & Engineer Navitas Warwick Calkin, Executive General Manager - Technology and Services
- CAUDIT Pillar – Benchmarking and Analytics. Steven Wojnarowski, Director Analytics and Insights
- Reimaging the Campus Presentation. Kathy Wheeler QUDIT Executive Officer
- Recruitment and Retention, Resourcing Reimagined. Matthew Munson, Managing Director, Talent
- CAUDIT Pillar – Cybersecurity. Nikki Peever, Director Cybersecurity Program
- Data, Cyber, Legal and Privacy - resilience across domains. David Banger Senior Managing Partner, Info tech
- CAUDIT Pillar – Procurement. Steve Johnston, Director Strategic Procurement
- CIO Skills Survey Cassandra Spencer, Director, Capability & Experience, CAUDIT.
- CAUDIT 2023 Achievements and 2023 Priorities