Engagement Partner Applications Now Open!
The Engagement Partner offering provides a targeted and multi-faceted approach to enhance your engagement with the sector. We work with you to create your 12-month timeline of engagement touchpoints with executive, senior, and technical experts from CAUDIT Member Institutions, via a set of pre-defined benefits.
To ensure value and diversity for CAUDIT Members and Partners, there are a limited number of partnerships available each year. An application process is in place to ensure variety amongst Partner’s products and services.
Your investment associated with the Engagement Partner offering is $50,000 plus GST.
Applications close 31 August 2023.
Partnerships commence 01 January 2024 for 12 months. Terms and Conditions apply.
Partnering with CAUDIT provides you with a range of purposeful, value-driven benefits carefully crafted to introduce and promote your organisation to the sector. Additionally, it offers unique and exclusive engagement opportunities, allowing you to gain valuable insights into sector trends and positions. The benefits include:
- CAUDIT Partner Recognition
- Dedicated Partner landing page on the CAUDIT website
- 2 x Showcases - online webinars, facilitated, promoted and hosted by CAUDIT
- Meet with the CAUDIT CEO
- Meet with the CAUDIT Executive Committee
- Sponsorship at the 2024 CAUDIT Autumn Members' Meeting
- Sponsorship at the 2024 CAUDIT Spring Members' Meeting
- One article in the CAUDIT Newsletter
- One promotion of a Partner Event via CAUDIT communication channels
- Event Sponsor discount at the 2024 Australasian Higher Education Cybersecurity Service (AHECS) Summit
- Event Sponsor discount at The Higher Education Technology Agenda (THETA) Conference 2025
- AHECS Third Party Risk Assessment
- Other opportunities