The Spring Members’ Meeting (SMM) brought together 76 delegates including 44 Member Representatives from institutions across the CAUDIT Network.
The two-day program featured insightful and engaging panel discussions, presentations and updates focused on the theme of re-imagining the campus. The meeting opened with a keynote speech from Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor and President of The University of Queensland, that looked at the opportunities and challenges universities face as we move into the new hybrid world. We were joined by several external speakers who delivered insightful presentations including:
- Nick Tate, ACS President - The digital pulse - diversity, recruitment and retention.
- Lou Markstrom, Results Group International - Reimagining Leadership.
- Matthew Munson, Managing Director, Talent - Recruitment and retention, resourcing reimagined
- David Banger Senior Managing Partner, Info tech - Data, cyber, legal and privacy - resilience across domains
- Kathy Wheeler QUDIT Executive Officer - Reimaging the campus presentation.
Staff from CAUDIT Member institutions can view the full program of presentations from the Spring Members’ Meeting here.
The Members’ Meeting dinner, held on 14 October 2022, brought together more than 75 current and former Members of the CAUDIT Network and featured the announcement of the 2022 CAUDIT Awards and Meritorious Service Awards. Read more about the CAUDIT Awards announcement here.
The success of CAUDIT relies on the support and involvement of our Member Representatives and the CAUDIT Meritorious Service Awards recognised former Member Representatives who made significant contributions to CAUDIT. CAUDIT proudly presented Meritorious Service Awards to Kerry Holling, Rob Moffat, Fiona Rankin, Kerrie Campbell and Anne Kealley. Read more about the Meritorious Award recipients here.
We thank everyone who joined us for the 2022 Spring Members’ Meeting and Awards Dinner and our SMM sponsors for making the event possible. We look forward to connecting with our Members at THETA and the CAUDIT Autumn Members’ Meeting in 2023.